Growth and Maturity are irritating as a... MF

Thoughts, rants, ravings, and annoyances

Friday, March 05, 2004

The Friday Five :0)
I actually liked this one so I had to do it.

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name? Mrs. Gray- I had her for the first half of the year. She was one of my favorite teachers because I'd known her all of my life. She was friends with my parents, she taught me how to read when I was 4 or 5 (something like that), and her daughter used to date my brother (wheewww that was forever ago). I loved her to pieces!!! Then she took a better job and I had the evil Mrs. Winfrey- a poofy haired, racist, white woman that just had a serious issue with me because I was the smart little black girl in the class. She gave the student of the year award to some girl in my class because her parents were getting divorced- yeah I know it sucks- but the award was supposed to go the one with the highest GPA- which was yours truly. After she met with Nate and Lorene's wrath there was an assembly later that day where I was presented with my award. I transferred to another school shortly thereafter.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? LA LA LA LA LA LAHHH LAHHHHH LAHHHH.... The Smurf's of course!!!! I think i put my life in serious danger a couple of times trying to climb over and onto things when my parents didn't wake up early enough to turn the TV on.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend? Katie --- I don't remember her last name but that was my DOGGGGGG! !!!! My mom said Katie and I were two peas in pod all during pre-school and that we never wanted to go anywhere without each other.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Hmmmm- I love cereal so that's a hard one. It would have to be a toss up between Fruity Pebbles, Froot Loops, and Blueberry Morning.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? You mean when I got done with yearbook, leadership counsel, peer tutoring, and the homework for my honors and AP Classes- try SLEEP!!!! My life has always been kinda hectic but I had fun so that's all that was important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home