Growth and Maturity are irritating as a... MF

Thoughts, rants, ravings, and annoyances

Thursday, February 24, 2005

So I just wasn't in the mood.......

I wasn't in the mood for class, life, people talking to me about their issues, working out, triflin negros, nagging parents, bar exam bills, whining friends, people telling me to be grateful about how good my life is, thinking about how much money i've spent in the past few days, worrying about the Ex Factor, CR, or any other random triflin negroids remaining in my life.
Hear me again when I say
I JUST WASN'T IN THE MOOD!!!!!!!!!

It's not that I don't love my friends or look at my life and think about how much God really does take care of babies and fools and how I'm often a little bit of both all wrapped into one... NOPE not the case at all... I just didn't feel like giving a damn. Lies rolled off my tongue like water so I could avoid people today... I came up with all kinds of reasons I couldn't meet them for lunch, dinner, coffee, brunch.... whatever. How is it that you really tell someone that you're just not in the mood to even speak to them today, PERIOD... No one really wants to hear the truth so the lies temporarily appease them.. they call you crappy and you go on about your day. I didn't have a bad day just one of those days where I felt like dealing with a very finite group of people and the ones that weren't on that list got the royal eff you. I'm hoping they'll get over it and move in with their lives. I suspect I'm probably thinking about it way more than they are anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home