Growth and Maturity are irritating as a... MF

Thoughts, rants, ravings, and annoyances

Friday, July 15, 2005

So My Mind Isn't to Clear.....

Okay I have single handedly figured out more ways to stay up until the wee hours of the morning wasting time.. I read blogs, check email, re-configure my blog... whatever keeps me up I'm doing it. I'm still studying for the bar... which by the way is in 12 days. I realize that I live in one of the top 10 most bass ackwards states in the country that just does stuff that doesn't make sense.

The bar exam is my life until July 28th. People need to realize that and not expect me to do any high level thought or phone call retuning until 5pm on July 28th...... I'm real hazy on all things but the elements of battery, assault, how much your child support order can be or how to make a valid will. Hopefully this means that maybe just maybe I'll be a halfway descent attorney.... but damn if this last much longer I don't even know man....

I feel contemplative, detached, excited, elated, worried, trepadacious, spiritually in tune, distant, scared, and tired all in the same moment. I need this... this right here, this that's going on right now to be DONE.... so that being said... I'll have random musings from time to time... but don't expect too much.... no in depth, thought provoking stuff..... just enough to clear my head for a sec

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Icey said…

    Hey Legal D!! It's BlackIce from the 'other' blog site. Glad to read you.

    I am so proud of you for even making it this far!! The bar exam will be cake! You have worked so hard to get to this spot, you will do fine! Great luck to you...I will be praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home